We are happy to update and maintain your website. We maintain and update sites that we created. We maintain and update sites that other designers created.
We Update Websites
Ozdachs updated a site for a Marin Estate Planning Attorney to add search engine optimization and marketing techniques to an already published, excellent looking design. We edited a sculptor’s site to publicize her new contact phone number and current exhibition schedule.
While some web developers want only to create new sites and looks, Ozdachs also enjoys doing the small changes that make a well designed site an excellent tool for your business and its customers.
Websites need maintenance. They need periodic updating.
Maintenance includes changes to:
- Special events and announcements
- Opening hours
- Product mixes
- Updating a website includes changing the looks and style of all of the pages.
Website standards evolve and an excellent web presence starts looking as dated as a 1970’s polyester suit. Your perfectly wonderful web site suddenly makes you look like an old fogy.
- Background music disappears
- Unsolicited pop-up windows fall out of favor
- Monitors get larger so websites get wider
- Graphics grow larger as typical visitor Internet connection speed increases
- Screen geometry becomes “responsive” so that your content looks great on big monitors, tablets, and smart phones.
Updating your website to the current fashion is smart business.